Thursday, November 18, 2010

{party envy} sweet farm party

I came across this so sweet birthday party on Catch My Party and fell instantly in love! Such an unique color combination that works so well. I think Jennifer of Social Butterfly Ink did an amazing job designing this party. Being from the south, I can definitely say this is the cutest farm set up ever.

The Invite:


She also did envelope wraps. I am totally in love with envelope wraps ever since I did them for my halloween invites.


Party Decor:




How cute is everything? The flowers on the treat buckets are rosettes that can be worn in the hair after the party, pretty with another purpose! The old school firecrackers on the dessert table held farm themed silly bandz. Please check out her website for even more inspiring photographs!

Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment