Monday, November 22, 2010

{fab finds} squirrel love

I have a soft spot for squirrels in my life; it is my sorority's mascot. So in a way---I have no choice but to love them ;) It is hard to find cute squirrels out there. Most of them are creepy--if you don't believe me google squirrel baby dolls. I am sorry Anne Geddes but they are a tad on the scary side! My friends and I joke that "if only we were Chi O's..." There is SOOO much cute owl stuff out there! Owls are very in vogue currently. Imagine to my surprise in West Elm the other day: cute, modern, not-creepy-at-all squirrel things! I am so happy about them. I am going to share them with all of you!




Squirrel bookends.


Ceramic origami squirrel ornament.


Sequin squirrel. Not only is it fabulous--proceeds of the sale go to St. Jude!




I also found these drool worthy squirrel vases the other day via Twig & Thistle. Aren't they AMAZING! These are made by Joanna Mendicino & I love them. She features seconds in her etsy shop as well!

Watch out cute animals! Squirrels are on their way in!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment