Monday, November 15, 2010

{instant love} burlap & corn husk table runner

Sometimes you stumble across things and have to blog your love for them! I looked through my blog feed and noticed this fantastic table runner on Someday Crafts.

Is this not fantastic?!? I am going to buy corn husks today, and I have yards of burlap at home waiting on a purpose! Amanda (what a great name lol) gives a great tutorial on her website. Please check it out & show her post some love! PS- I definitely looked at buying those chargers. Now, I have an excuse to do so!

Enjoy!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Amanda, for your kind words. I'm so happy so many people like the runner. It was pretty easy to make and looks even better in person I think. Best wishes & Happy Thanksgiving!

    Amanda
    Shindig Parties TO GO

    ReplyDelete