Thursday, November 4, 2010

{blog love} whipperberry

Side Note: Every Wednesday (I know I am a day late--I've been a tad busy this week!) I have decided that I am going to feature my current blog crush!

I stumbled across Whipperberry a few weeks ago & have been in love ever since! There is no craft-tastic subject they don't accomplish in their blog: events, food, and tutorials!


Here are a few of my favorite things:


Shabby Chic Fabric Chandelier


Have I mentioned how much I love embroidery hoops & fabric??? Is this not the CUTEST chandelier ever? Whipperberry provides a great tutorial on how to make this fab fixture. This is the tutorial that made be have blog-love for Whipperberry--btw!


Cupcake Skewers: Pumpkin Spice



Things I love about Fall: cinnamon-y, warm-y goodness found in a lot of foods. I bring up how much I love carrot and spice cake ALL of the time, and I love that fall is such a popular time for spice cake. YUM YUM YUM. Are these not too cute? It looks like they have little cream cheese berets. I like that its similar to a cake pop, but doesn't have a chocolate coating--that makes these skewers healthy right? I might just have to make these cuties!


Blessing Board


Whipperberry guest posted about a week ago at Tatertots and Jello a FABULOUS tutorial on how to make this GREAT blessing board. This is definitely getting added to the "to be crafted" list! Those fabulous flowers are made out of sweaters & of course there is a tutorial to show you how to make them! I am feeling the need for a stop by the Goodwill for some sweaters to be repurposed into flowers!

This is just a sample of all the wonderful things to be found at Whipperberry by the oh-so-crafty Whipperchicks!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment