Tuesday, November 16, 2010

{party envy} chic, gender neutral baby shower

This party that I found on Sara's Party Perfect is a chic, gender neutral baby shower. It is BEAUTIFUL! I am not one for tacky baby decor, and this party is stunning & so "pottery barn-esque"! I love the subtle accents of the containers. #1 & #2 are beside silhouettes of their 1st & 2nd children. Such a great, subtle detail!








Sandy did a wonderful job putting together this baby shower. She handmade the decor! The baby clothes, pillows, and bunting! Hat's off to you for all this fantastic detail. She throws A LOT of amazing parties. Check out her blog for more inspiration!

Enjoy!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. hey, thanks for coming over.
    The fact you found me on Shanty 2 Chic makes my day. It just brings me back to being featured on there that's been my greatest blog moment to date :)
    Also, your blog design FREAKING ROCKS! Love it.
    I'm now a follower :)
    Sarah
    www.thebirdspapaya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete