Monday, November 22, 2010

{martha monday} handmade gifts

Martha's handmade gift guide:
Alas, it is the time of year to decide what to get those near & dear to you! I have some great ideas for some, and I can't get the others something generic because then they would feel less thought of! Ughh the dilemma!!! I can't post the items I have already thought of in case they stumble across my blog, but I will show you some things that the Always-Thoughtful-Martha gives a how to on!

A gift that is great for any special lady in your life. A cute clutch! The how-to is available on her site. I am debating if I want to tackle this project. I am not sure if my sewing skills are up to par. Lately all that I have sewn are crepe paper streamers! :)
Aren't these chic little cases? I wouldn't have guessed that they are homemade. These are great little gifts for the business savvy in your lives! Here's the tutorial on how to make these business cards holders.



How fun right??? This was listed in the kids section, but this could be for anyone! I am sucker for anything that is monogrammed. Every time I see a letter "A" I feel as if I am compelled to buy it! This monogram corkboard is a must to do!

Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment