Wednesday, December 8, 2010

{instant love} advent calendar adventure!

I know it its too late to do an advent calendar, but this is the one I want to create for next year. Geez, I feel as if I should start searching out things for Valentine's day so I have to time to craft! Anywho... I found an advent calendar that I absolutely LOVE, and I tried to re-find it. It was definitely a quest--let me tell ya! My blog reading hops from blog-to-blog so much I should leave behind breadcrumbs to find my way back! How can I help it?!? There is so much INSPIRATION out there! My only regret is that it took me this long in life to discover just some of it!


I turned to my top 2 blogs that post all kinds of crafty goodness: Tatertots & Jello and Someday Crafts. I was hoping they lead me to my dream calendar. No luck! Next up, GOOGLE. I got pretty inventive in my search criteria. The one that finally put me on the right trail:



From there, I saw the picture! It led me to A Little Tipsy which in turn led me to my final destination! The Painter Family's Advent Calendar.

Isn't she a beaut?


Mission completed ;)

Enjoy!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Cute. If we have children someday, they will def have one of these for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, you're so cute! I am glad you found it again (haha, I blog hop too, that is how I found my inspiration too!...link below) hope you have fun making it!

    http://aliedwards.com/2007/11/and-they-are-up.html

    ReplyDelete