Monday, December 27, 2010

{fab finds} thank you very much

Perhaps I should have said the title with a little Elvis twang--since I'm from Memphis after all ;)I am a sucker for stationary. I love to look at stationary wherever I go. I always hate to use it though! I know, it is a strange complex. I am the same way with wrapping paper. Today's topic is THANK YOU CARDS. These are a few fun ones that I found on Etsy.


1. Franks Very Much - Would definitely make me smile if I received it!



2. Squirrels Thank You - Of course I have to feature squirrel cards! Can't knock a squirrel card :)



3. Vintage Rock Poster - These are rockin'



4. Typewriter - A touch of vintage to a classic card.


In case you have some thank you's to send after this past weekend's festivities, Christie @ A Lemon Squeezy Home has made a FREE thank you printable!



Enjoy!

Amanda


2 comments: