Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{blog love} kara's party ideas



I started reading crafty/party blogs when my friend Tootie learned that she was having a little girl--probably around April/May of this year. It is amazing all the talented people out there in blogland! I started a blog just to show off all of the amazing things I find everyday. One of the first few blogs that I started reading was Kara's Party Ideas. I loved (& still love) the party features everyday--such inspiration. Kara is my {blog love} pick of the week.


Party Features:



I guess you can call Kara's "claim to fame" is her daily party features! She's a go-to source for great party inspiration because she showcases such a wide variety of different party themes.


Parties:








Not only does Kara feature great parties....She throws them as well! Isn't that fisherman centerpiece gorgeous! She definitely thinks of all the little details that help carry the theme throughout the party.



Cupcakes:





What's a party without cupcakes?!? Kara is also a cupcake extraordinaire! She has Kara's Cupcakes where she features her cupcake designs.

Go ahead and throw those fabulous parties & submit them to Kara! Maybe you'll be the next winning party feature & get some blog swag (a button) to feature on your blog!

Thanks Kara for being such a source of inspiration!

Enjoy!

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! And the above parties featured are gorgeous xx Pop by and say hi!
    ~suzanna
    www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete