Wednesday, December 1, 2010

{blog love} living locurto

I don't know if all of y'all have heard of the fabulous Amy from Living Locurto? I enjoy my frequent newsletters & especially enjoy all the GREAT FREE printables that she creates!

She is one talented, busy lady: a mom, graphic designer, co-owner of I Heart Faces, fab blog writer, creator of crafty things for Family.com.

Where does she find ALL of that TIME?!?

Printables:




Yes, she does design these oh-so-cute printables! The Red & Black birthday party is her newest party pack and isn't it divine! Sigh, don't we all love owls? This Pink Owl theme is a must have for a little girl's birthday party! These are just a sample of all the great printables that she sells in her shop. Take a visit to view more!



Free Printables:





These are just a sample of all the FREE printables that she designs! The Thank You cards are free on the website, but the Happy Birthday Bird Notes are FREE to email subscribers. I highly encourage you to sign up for her newsletter! Its FREE & you get FREE goodies--can't beat that!

I Heart Faces:




She also gives updates on weekly photo challenges for I Heart Faces. The ones above are for scenic black & white and the color orange. All you budding photographers out there submit your images!
I could keep going on & on, but I have to leave some surprises for you when you visit her blog! Make sure to also check out her weekly meal plans & party ideas!
Enjoy!
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks Amanda:-) I seriously don't know where I find the time. I'm totally wore out reading this! ha. Thanks so much for the wonderful feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy is so talented! I love her stuff.

    ReplyDelete