Friday, December 17, 2010

{FREEday} double edition: living locurto

I thoroughly enjoy my daily emails from Amy @ Living Locurto. Her newsletter list is definitely worth signing up for---and of course it is free! A big part of her emails are FREE printables for her followers! I just want to share some of her Christmas ones before it is too late!

Cookie Swap Printables*

How darling right?!? I am going to a cookie swap tomorrow night and thought I would share these with you since they are 1. too cute 2. FREE & 3. I lOvE red&aqua together right now!

* These are password protected. You will need to join her email list to get the password.



Thank You Cards: Mini & 4x6
Every teacher, friend, neighbor--you get the idea! Would be very impressed with your holiday gratitude after they received one of these cards.


Amy has a coordinating printable collection for sale in her shop, but she made a freebie as well! The cookies left over from the swap could be repacked in these cuties and given to friends!
Just wanted to share a few more with y'all this week.
Enjoy!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment