Friday, December 3, 2010

{FREEday} packaged oh-so-pretty!

Oh! the weather outside is frightful, but wrapping presents is so delightful!


I LOVE wrapped presents--definitely way better than gift bags! I do fully understand that in some cases a gift bag is necessary, but who doesn't enjoy the eye candy of a beautifully wrapped gift? This week's theme of free printables is goodies to make your gift-ies look fabulous!



A perfect way to theme your gifts to your Holiday party! Tip Junkie kindly posted that West Elm has created FREE printables for gift tags, place cards, and menus in 4 fun themes. A lot of the elements could be used past Christmas. This is definitely a printable to keep for future use!






Bag it & tag it--with these printable labels from Amy @ Living Locurto! Use decorative scissors to add fun edges or print them on sticker paper to apply them (mess free!) your packages!




These are more fitting for my Christmas theme. I love all the colors & accessories that go with "fun" Christmas, but my colors are more muted with a nature vibe. My Mom likes snowmen and my Aunt does Santa--I need my niche! I have decided that I will do reindeer. These tags by Kellie @ 74 Lime Lane would be a great touch to my gifts!



I cannot tell you how much I love the aqua & red color combo (which is huge in print design this year)! Paper Crave has created labels in fuschia/lime green & light blue/dark blue in case those colors don't strike your fancy!

Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment