Monday, April 25, 2011

{FREEday} teacher appreciation - part 1

Teacher Appreciation Week is next week! Are you ready?!?

I don't have any children, but I do have friends that are teachers and would they love to feel appreciated!

This week will be devoted to teachers. I have freebies and parties that I am excited to share with y'all:
Teacher Printables

These adorable printables were made for Back to School but they would work perfectly for Teacher Appreciation Week! Bird's Party has the goods!

In case you didn't catch it, these printables were used in a stunning Back2School party that I featured a few months back.

Teacher Fortune Printables

I am beginning to fall in love with the girls from eighteen25. I find endless amounts of inspiration on their blog!

Well, these talented ladies made this printable last fall and again this could be used for an easy teacher's gift!

Apple Thank You Card

An oldie but definitely a goodie! These Thank You Cards are from Kim @ TomKat Studio. Print & tie together with a ribbon for a quick gift.

School Bookplate


Pam @ Keeping Life Creative featured these cutie-patootie book plates over at Tatertots and Jello. These would be great to give to a teacher to put in all the books that they have stocked in their classroom library.

Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment