Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{fab finds} teacher gift ideas

Need gift ideas?!?

Here's a round-up of teacher inspired gifts that make the grade!

Countdown to summer

My sister-in-law is a teacher and I believe on Easter she already had the countdown of how many days were left of school. I believe this feeling is mutual for all teachers! eighteen25 has a great tutorial & gift idea on this Countdown to Summer clipboard. Thanks for sharing!

I want to make a version of this that is a countdown to football season. A co-worker of mine is a die hard football fan and knows the days until football season. I think it would be cute happy for her :)


Teacher Bag

For the sewing girls out there, this "paper" bag is just too cute! Megan @ The Crafty CPA shows how to make your own fabric "paper" bag.

This skill could be used for so many more cute & fun crafts!


Pencil Bouquet

I am quite the school supplies hoarder which makes this a perfect craft for me! I love fall when all the new supplies come out; it is one of my favorite times of the year! It's sad that I am not in school anymore and don't have a reason to buy them (I still do). I look forward to children in the future so that I can buy supplies with a purpose!

Since I am such a supplies hoarder, I always have plently new supplies lying around. Patrice @ Lemon Tree Creations posted the how-to on making this push-pin & pencil bouquet!


Teacher Paper Medallion


Teachers help your children grow. Thank them with a potted flower!

Kami @ No Biggie shared this idea over at Skip To My Lou. Go there for the tutorial on making the "lolli" and get the printable!

Calendar Date Blocks

I have been wanting to make some of these calendar date blocks! They are perfect gift for everyone, not just teachers!

Dacia @ Creative Mommas made these for her kids teachers and shares the deets over at her site. Go ahead and stop by!

Thanks A Latte Card

This is a GRANDE project! It reminds me of the card we ordered from Tiny Prints. I am definitely putting this on the list of projects to make. Who doesn't love starbucks?!?

The J girls @ eighteen 25 (Seriously, this crush is going to be full blown soon!) share the printable and instructions @Skip To My Lou to make this coffee-tastic Thank You card.

Teacher Carafe Gift

Love the idea of personalizing a caraffe! Leigh @ It's All Small Stuff made this as one of the gifts for her kids teachers.

What they choose to fill it with is their choice ;)

Enjoy!

Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! What great teacher appreciation ideas you've shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi amanda!! thanks so much for featuring our teacher ideas!! we really appreciate it!!
    jen :)

    ReplyDelete