Monday, April 11, 2011

{FREEday} it's beginning to look a lot like easter....

Keep-Calm-and-Shine-On_CraftsandSuch

Erin @ Crafts & Sutch has made a printable to lift your spirits! Also available in aqua.


Easter Printables Pink and Green
Jillian @ Catch My Party featured these oh-so-cute Easter printables by Karen & Allison @ Peace Love Cupcakes. Don't they just scream darling?!? I'm a sucker for polka dots....


Easter Subway Art

This subway art makes me happy! Wee Share has a great round up of FREE Easter printable subwart art on her site, and it is definitely worth a look ...or even two ;)


Easter Hershey Kisses Lables

The ladies @ Anders Ruff never fail to create such amazing printables. Their full Easter set is 50% off (Now $10) until April 15th.

They have so graciously shared this free printable to add some holiday pizazz to your Hershey Kisses.


Staying with a taste of chocolate, these toppers are darling!

I love how Beth @ It is What It Is used them to make flowers in pots, ingenious!!!

Enjoy!

Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Amanda! This totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring our Easter printables today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I think I'm the one SMITTEN with your blog! Such great inspiration! I will be back. ;) And thanks for stopping by my new space.

    ReplyDelete