Friday, April 8, 2011

{fab finds} do you decor? great home decor tutorials!

Personalized Pillow

This is such a great idea! If you are a lover of giving personalized gifts, this is too perfect!

Tracy @ Tracy's Trinkets & Treasures made this personalized pillow for a birthday gift and I think it hit the spot. This is definitely going on the idea board as a gift for my mom!


Canvas Map Art

Mandi @ Save It For a Rainy Day made this map grid wall art for her son's bedroom.
I don't know about you but I am in LOVE with maps as of late.

Would it be strange to have a house full of map related art?!?
Ps- Love the title of the post. Great reference to Dora ;)


Anthro Circle Lamp

I found this featured in my Twitter Feed and marked it as a "favorite" right away! Gorgeous lamp that is easy to make with the tutorial by Autumn @ Design Dump.

Her blog also struck my fancy! There are so many BEAUTIFUL projects that she has done around her house. I also enjoyed reading about her projects in Interior Design school.

*If you want to follow me on Twitter my ID is AmandaDesign

***This is where I get sappy. Her wonderful projects from over 10 years ago made me sad because that is what my degree is in and I am currently not working in my field, instead I have an office job to pay back those loans for that degree. Needless to say, I was sad the other day....***


Table Leg Dragonflies

Who would have ever thought that these dragonflies are made out of table legs?!? Such an innovative use of wood turnery & fan blades! Lucy @ Lucy Designs, great job!

Moss Ampersand

I am a sucker for anything that is "monogram". If I see a letter "A", I feel compelled to buy it!

I am digging this moss ampersand (such a funny word...). I definitely could use this on the fab bookshelves that I am working on right now. Thank you Chelsea @ Two Twenty One for the tutorial!

Rosette Pillow

I also found this beauty in my Twitter Feed (ID: AmandaDesign) and was in love! I believe that this pillow looks way better than the original from Target.

The tutorial by Shelley @ Crazy Wonderful gives great pictures and step-by-step instructions on how to make this pretty pillow!

Enjoy!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Amanda-

    Thank you, thank you, thank you for the feature, and for stopping by my blog :D

    I've been going through your blog and LOVING every bit of it!

    I'm your newest follower!!!

    Can't wait to see what you post next!

    Be sure to enter yourself into my first giveaway, I think you'll likey :D

    Your friend,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. amanda,

    thanks so much for the feature! i am in great company, i see! i love the other projects you spotlighted as well!
    have a great day,
    autumn
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the feature! I was in great company...lots of great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the feature, Amanda!

    ReplyDelete