Thursday, October 28, 2010

{party envy} Fall Harvest Thanksgiving Party



I literally had to wipe the drool off of my keyboard when I saw this party featured on Kara's Party Ideas. I immediately forwarded it to my friends and family to check out this AMAZING set up that features Anderson Ruff's new printable design collection.






Love the coffee beans used as a filler in the place setting.


Hands down my favorite detail in this tablescape is the detailing added to the chairs. Burlap & coffee filters! How inexpensive and such a FAB touch!

More pictures and entertaining tips are featured over at Layla Grace.

*****Also, the Fall Harvest Printable Design Collection is available for 50% off in Anders Ruff's shop. Only 3 more days to save on 33 pages of beautiful design!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment