Friday, October 29, 2010

{FREE}day

Here's to the weekly round up of FREEbies that I am crushing on right now!


Smore's Bar Printables





I would've loved to have a smore's bar at the Pumpkin Carving party last week, but an apartment building with no fire pit ruled out that idea---Doesn't mean you can't enjoy these now! These were used in the summertime, but I always think of smores in the fall sitting around a warm, cozy fire! I found these great printables from Michelle of So Wonderful, So Marvelous.




Halloween Mini Card





I think these are just adorable mini cards--especially for little "happies" for your friends! These are created by Babalisme and you can download them here!

****As a note, a lot of the printables featured are often posted on scribd. You have to have a FREE account to download from them. So, go ahead and sign up! All the wonderful FREE things out there are waiting!!!


Paper Cupcake Stand



I am dying to try these! I had seen them for sale somewhere around on the worldwide web, and knew that if I put my mind to it I could make them myself. Well, Bird Crafts has done it for me! Click HERE for the printout & visit Bird Crafts for great step-by-step instructions!

I hope that everyone finds great uses for these FREEbies!

Amanda

3 comments: