Tuesday, October 26, 2010

fall inspiration

I LOVE Fall. It is my favorite season! Not too hot...Not too cold... Beautiful leaves. Wonderful! I just wanted to feature some of the decor tidbits that I am crushing on lately:


Gourd Luminaries




These are from the craft-goddess herself, Martha Stewart. Click here for the tutorial.


Better Homes & Gardens Goodies:



Love the simplicity of this frame & leaves combination.

Place cards & napkin rings? Can't beat a so-cute duo.



Other fun fall bits:




These damask wood pumpkins are ADORABLE! I stumbled across Maria's blog, You Craft Me Up! and love LOVE love her project. It was definitley a memorable one for her! Read the story & see the tutorial here.


I actually saw these roses a few weeks ago when brainstorming for ideas for decor for our Marketing department luncheon at work and wanted to try making them. They are still on my list to conquer! I only have pecan trees at my house and they only have brown crunchy leaves! Find beth's tutorial over at The stories of A to Z.

That's all for now!

Amanda

1 comment: