Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{notions and notes} weekly meal planner

Sorry that I haven't been posting as of late! I have been in such a tizzy-dizzy whirlwind since I landed back in Memphis Sunday night. I have been having some car issues--not fun! Hopefully, I can get settled, do laundry, go grocery shopping, and last-but-not-least catch up on blogs! I have so many things I want to post & share with everyone.

I am not big on New Year's resolutions, but one of the things I want to work harder at is planning my dinners out for the week. One of the elements of chaos in my life could be squashed and hopefully that number on the scale while we are at it ;)


I wanted a cute chic menu schedule that I can post in the kitchen, and I ran across a really fun one a few months back and CANNOT remember what great blog I was on {If you have posted it before--give a shout out!}when I stumbled upon it. Never fear! My mad google skills found it again--this time from the lovely creator: Alma @Ollibird






Aren't the pots & pans darling?!? Alma made this FREE PRINTABLE to share! She also has an etsy shop where she has some other great menu organizers for sale, such as:






Aren't they tons 'o' fun? I printed the FREEBIE as an 8x10 so I could put it in a standard frame.
Enjoy!
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment