Monday, January 17, 2011

{fab finds} my weekend faves

These are my favorites link ups from Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Wrap Up Party. So much inspiration out there this week!



Can we say hello gorgeous?!? This beauty is created by Michael @ Inspired By Charm. Please check out his blog for other AMAZING works and finds!




Great printable from Kristin @ Betty Crocker Wannabe. It has 1 Corinthians 13 (the love chapter) in the background, and the word LOVE in a transparent red on top.




I have such a fond love for teacups especially after making the teacup lamp for my mom for Christmas (I promise I will post pictures one day!). Such a cute craft that definitely adds more character than a standard hook! Great job Nicole @ Home for Hire!



Such a romantic wreath! This same concept using doilies could be used year round in a little girls, shabby chic, or a victorian themed room. Thanks Madigan @Madigan Made for the great tutorial!





Isn't this such a great piece of contemporary, non-subjective art? Would you believe paint chips & scrapbook paper made this? Love it :) Leslie @ Five Seconds From Crazy gives some great tips on how to recreate this art & mistakes to avoid!!! (BTW--Love your blog name)



I recently did some of the blog-land famous subway art, pics/tutorial coming soon! I am loving a chalk take on the subway art concept. Creative Little Daisy, thanks for the tutorial! Oh, in response to your post--I will be pinning soon! I just got my confirmation in an email a few days ago :)



Enjoy!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Fun post! I wish Inspired by Charm would do a tutorial for that amazing sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amanda for including me in your fab finds!
    You will love pinterest, but be warned, it's addictive : )

    xo autum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring me and introducing me to some fabulous blogs!

    ReplyDelete