Monday, January 10, 2011

{fab finds} weekend wrap up--round up!

My favorite link ups from Tatertots and Jello's Weekend Wrap up:




I really like this burlap banner for Valentines day or even an anniversary! Banner love @ Craftomaniac


What a great sign Kelsey @Tattered and Inked made for her father! A very great, vintage, memory-filled gift!






Great additions to her shoes! I would definitely buy these in the store! Amanda (what a great name btw ;) ) @Patricia Rae Designs is the mastermind behind this shoe makover.



This was such a fantastic gift idea for her daughter, and fabulous crafty additions! My sister is 16 and I always wonder what to get her besides clothes, makeup, and money. Great job Valerie Jean @ Loving Life In Full Bloom.



Last but not least, The Key to My Heart Painting by Lindsay @Diary of a Crafty Lady. I LOVE keys--matter of fact a key necklace is what my BF gave me for our anniversary last July. This is such a sweet gift and I love the additions of initials and year they were married.

Enjoy!

Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Amanda I am flattered it was one of your favs. thanks mucho. I grabbed your regular button, the featured one isn't showing a pic. Thanks again. Have a great day. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda,
    Thanks for the shout out! I'm honored:) Great stuff you have here...
    Lindsay @ Diary of a Crafty Lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay. the key art. that's insanely creative. I'm so impressed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my sign! I'm grabbing one of your buttons- I'm so glad you stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yah thank you so much Amanda hehe for featuring my shoes redo....

    Thanks a bunch
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete