Monday, March 28, 2011

{fab finds} spring into easter - projects!

I am pretty sure that there will be a TON more projects that I will be crushing on for the Spring, but here a few of the ones that I have adored so far! Kraft Paper Spring Wreath Those gorgeous ruffles are made out of kraft paper! It reminds me a lot of the coffee filter and book paper wreaths. I especially like that this wreath could easily be used year round with a quick change of the accessories. Debbie @ Happy Clippings offers a great tutorial on this project. Birdie Welcome Banner Burlap & birds...What more could a girl ask for?!? This fabulous & fun banner is made by Holly @ 504 Main Chevron Spring Pennant Banner Jen @ Tatertots and Jello made this FANTASTIC chevron pennant banner using her Silhouette SD & the new fabric interfacing... Loving that pattern & color combo!

I have a ton more things that I am in love with but I have been fighting with the formatting of this post for days, and I'm just going to post and start another one!


Enjoy!


Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda!! Thanks so much for the shout out. What fun projects. I am so excited for Spring!!!

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I am loving all the spring and Easter projects out there!

    ReplyDelete