Wednesday, March 30, 2011

{fab finds} diy party and decor bits!

These are some goodies that I have had saved to share & today is the perfect day to do so!


Can I say gorgeous?

Amy @ Modge Podge Rocks truly outdid herself with this gift tag tutorial.

Silhouettes are so hot right now, and what a better way to identify what gift is yours! It also an add on keepsake :)

Pink Sphere Centerpiece Tutorial

Need quick centerpieces?!? I am loving these kissing balls & all the different ways Alison @ Momma Did It made them.

Thrift Store Pedestal Bowl


Here's a great tutorial by Jenn @ Green Door Designs on how to make a thrift store pedestal bowl. I seriously need to get on this Thrift Store Train!


Enjoy!


Amanda

*PS* If you have had problems with your editing in posts. Go to the settings in your dashboard and choose to update your post editor. It stopped all the strange spacing issues that I was having the other day. Thought I would pass on the tip!

No comments:

Post a Comment