Sunday, July 17, 2011

{FREEday} sunday - sundae delight

In honor of TODAY being National Ice Cream day...
 ****Every day is a national ice cream day to me ;)****

Here are some FREE printables to spread the holiday cheer!

Summer Ice Cream FREE tags

Ice Cream gift Tags

Amy @Eat Drink Chic made these adorable gift tags in cool colors & another adorable set in blue/green.

She has me longing for the cooler days of summer where one can eat Ice Cream outside! Share these SWEET SUMMERTIME goodies.

Ice Cream FREE printable coupon

I don't need a reason to celebrate, but I should would enjoy this coupon to validate my frozen treat!
Beth @ It Is What It Is shared this summer freebie over at Write.Click.Scrapbook.

Print & surprise the kiddies or hubs :)

Ice Cream Printable Invites

Mel @Just Dandy made this FREE PRINTABLE invitation for the crafty at heart! 

Print out the invite and put your crafty & scrapbook skills to work making your different cones on the side!

Free Printable File Folder Game - Ice Cream

Last but not least! Cannot forget our teachers enjoying their last days of summer break...

Here's a free printable file folder game by Mr.Printables. Keep the summer spirit alive with this sweet, yet educational game!


***In honor of this being my birthday week, I  am going to have this week's theme be BIRTHDAYS -- of course ;). Check back Monday to start the week & stop by on Wednesday to send birthday WiShEs my way!***



Enjoy! :)

Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature, Amanda! Happy birthday week! :)

    ReplyDelete