Monday, July 18, 2011

{fab finds} birthday invitations

I can't start birthday week without invitations!

Here are a few of my recent Fabulous Finds:

Birthday Candle Invitation

Birthday Candle Invitation Box

Such a simple, yet effective way to add some pizazz to an invitation: a candle - tied on with baker's twine, of course! 

Oh! I am also in LOVE with sending invitations in boxes - it is like giving each one of your guests a gift to open :) *********Great envelope box wrap too!
This great invitation was featured on  Hip Hip Hooray.
Side note: I'm happy for Suann - yet sad that she will no longer be posting. I'm following your pins! 


30th Birthday Invitation: Meat 1

30th birthday invitation: Meat 2

Sheer beauty! The overall design concept & execution get's a grade A in my book or meat case
(hehe- couldn't resist a corny joke!)

Kathleen of the wonderful Twig & Thistle created this invitation honoring her husband's love of meat on his 30th birthday. 

Letterpressed in white on faux bois paper, these invitations are simple - yet gorgeous!  
My favorite touch? How she wrapped the invitations in their "envelopes" - they are wrapped in kraft paper and sealed like a package of meat! How clever!!!
**Kathleen, I wish you a fast recovery!**

Want to see other invitations that inspire & take my breath away? 
Follow my RSVP Please board on Pinterest.

Not a member yet? Comment or email me & I will be glad to send you an invite

Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment