Monday, May 30, 2011

{fab finds} pinterest favorites

I figured I could jump on the trend of sharing some of my favorite "pins" this past week.
It's always interesting to see if I have a theme going on with all the visual goodies that I save throughout the week.

I LOVE PINTEREST!
It has made finding inspiration and saving so easy with their virtual cork boards.

Pinterest Favorites 5-31-2011
                                                                                               Sources:

1. Cake Truck                     2. Craft Organization              3. Fabric Letters               4. Doily Envelopes

It's easy to tell I have a romantic, vintage, & shabby chic vibe going on this week! I linked up the original sites under sources so that you may make new discoveries this week!

In case you aren't on Pinterest yet, I would be glad to send you an invite so you don't have to wait to get one from the site. Just email or comment with your preferred email address!

2 reasons why I love Pinterest:

1. It is a great source of inspiration & new websites that I didn't know of before! I have found so many great blogs just in the past few weeks!

2. As a blogger you can see what people pin from your site!
Even little-ole-me has pins from my site - some of them even things of my own creation :)

Check your site out: Put your web address where it says "yourwebsite.com"  http://pinterest.com/source/yourwebsite.com

Happy Pinning to you!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment