Sunday, May 8, 2011

{creative} happy mother's day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there!

You go above & beyond for your loved ones every day and often with out thanks.
Enjoy all the love & appreciation you are receive today because you are worth every bit of it!

I wanted to share the gift for my mom this year:


Mother's Day Card 2



Mother's Day Card 1

I ordered my card from Tiny Prints, and then used an epherma die-cut package from K & Company to jazz up the envelope a bit since I wasn't mailing it. Since it is a coffee themed card, it is only natural to include a Starbuck's gift card. We all need our coffee!

 Is it obvious I'm a scrapbooker? lol

Mother's Day Cupcakes 2

Mother's Day Cupcakes 1

I bought my mom the white platter, and included some of the cinnamon brown sugar (churro) cupcakes topped with the FREE PRINTABLES by Love Party Printables featured on Catch My Party. I also added turquoise & pearl beads to the tops of the toothpicks for some glam.

How did you show your mom that she is loved?

Enjoy Mother's Day!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment