Friday, March 18, 2011

{FREEday} easter party packs

One of my favorite people to follow on Twitter is Jillian @ Catch My Party. Her tweets highlight great details of parties and freebies found on her site. I often find myself emailing myself links to things she mentions so I can spend more time than a red light to look over the eye candy :)

The other day she posted about some FREE Easter printables. What a perfect thing to share since St. Patty's has passed! When I went to check them out, I not only found them but 2 more sets!

Easter Printables

The original printables of my quest are made by Autumn Leah Designs and are such a Happy & Fun color palette!

The printable collection includes: party circles, invitations, food labels, favor tags, water bottle labels, and a “Happy Easter” banner.



Pastel Easter Printables

This sweet & fluffy set of printables is designed by Emily @ Magnolia Creative Co.

The printable collection includes: small party circles, large party circles, invitations, favor tags, drink flags, tented cards, party labels, and water bottle labels.


Purple and Blue Easter Printables

Last but not least, the vintage printables made by Kirsten @ Embellish.
**I dig her craft room prints in her shop!

The printable collection includes: party circles, an Easter egg hunt sign, invitations, favor tags, tented cards, water bottle labels, and a “Hoppy Easter” banner.

Thank you Jillian & Enjoy!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment