Monday, March 7, 2011

{fab finds} diy into spring!

Ladies, I am back! I have missed my blog so much over the past 2 weeks. Being out of town for work and vacation *& more work when I got back in to town :( kept me too busy to blog.



I have been favoriting things in my Google Reader & Twitter like crazy while I've been away so that I could share all the creative goodies out there!



Here are some of my favorite things from TT&J's weekend wrap up party:


Moss Wreath

Doesn't this just scream Spring? This mossy wreath by Courtney @A Diamond In The Stuff is chock full of earthy elements and texture.

Great job on altering the add ons to fit in with her neutral color scheme.


enamel board tags

Fabulous enamel tags created by Holly @ 504 Main to be cute little companions to her recent chalkboard command center. Loving that Vintage Vibe!


Rainbow Banner

Want to add a punch of color of St. Patty's Day instead of just the standard green/gold color combo? Sweet Little Smoothie has just the answer with her Rainbow Banner tutorial!

Sunburst Mirror



Kristi @ Addicted 2 Decorating created this wonderful wood shim mirror tutorial. Doesn't it look it belongs in a West Elm catalog?!? This also strikes my fancy since I work in the hardware industry, good job on being DIY!


Go check out TT&J's Weekend Wrap Up Party and find some of your own favorites!

Enjoy!

Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for featuring my wreath!!!! I really appreciate your kinds words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature - great projects. I have been working on a shim mirror too - but this one is super fab! I am a new follower.
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! Thanks so much for the feature!!

    ReplyDelete